Naser law office is one of the largest full-fledged business law firms in Egypt and the Middle East uninterruptedly operating since 2008.
The office’s specialization covers the following areas of practice:
“Arbitration, Competition, Corporate and Commercial Law, Distribution, Franchise and Agency, Energy, Oil and Gas, Engineering and Construction, Financial Services and Banking, Hotels and Tourism, Insurance, Intellectual Property, International Foreign Investment, International Trade, Labor and Employment; Litigation, M&As and Securitization, Mining, Project Finance, Public International Law, Real Estate, Taxation and Telecommunications.”
Our lawyers are trained both locally and internationally, and are fully conversant in English, Arabic.
We relentlessly pursue continuous improvement and excellence in our projects, products, processes, and services. We define success as getting the right things done well in due time. In pursuit of this, we observe values that we have developed over the years:
- Our clients are our main priority. We will deliver levels of service and build relationships in a healthy and cooperative environment that are second to none.
- We focus our utmost efforts and resources on our clients and their best interest at all times as if they were our own. We combine high standards of professionalism with a keen understanding of their businesses, so that we can help them solve any problems and surmount any challenges they may face.
- We take responsibility of our actions and strive to always find solutions to the issues that influence the lives of our customers and fellow colleagues.
- We aim to collaborate and emphasize teamwork within and outside the Firm to give the best results to our people and clients.
- We aim to consistently exceed our clients' expectations. This means being easy to deal with and having accessible professionals who communicate effectively at all levels.